Sunday, November 16, 2014

Start blogging for Open Source

Hey Everyone!

I dont like to write blogs. But now I think that I should start writing so that I can help other developers out there with my knowledge and share my code with them . I like the knowledge sharing very much. So I have started writing blogs.

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am a Computer Science Undergraduate at JSS Noida. I love to code on programming websites like Codechef, Hackerrank and Project Euler. I am a Django developer. Till now I have done more than 10 projects based on django framework.
Also I am very much interested in Open Source Contribution. I have successfully contributed in django-allauth, Impress JS and Open Hatch website. My several other patches are under review and hope soon they will also be accepted.

The posts that I will be publishing will help a lot to the django developers out there in their projects.
Thanks for reading my first blog post.
I will be updating very soon.

Keep Coding.
Regards,
Deshraj
http://www.deshraj.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

See all Posts